In this post we’re featuring playground installers known as Creative Play who provide playground equipment and surfacing for schools, commercial and leisure attractions across the United Kingdom. Let us present the 10 great reasons to choose them which originally appeared on their website:
10 Great Reasons To Choose Creative Play
- We’re the experts! – with more than 25 years experience and more than 12,000 completed play areas we certainly have the experience to manage your project, no matter the scale or budget.
- Quality and Safety – all Creative Play products a stringently tested to meet the requirements of the British and European standards governing playground provision; BSEN 1176 and BSEN1177.
- Our Customers come back time and time again! – Last year over 60% of our projects originated from customers who have used us before or who have been recommended to us.
- We do not sub-contract – At Creative Play we feel it’s important to be in control of your project from start to finish. This allows us to ensure your project is completed on time and within budget whilst always maintaining the service levels you expect from us. 3rd parties cannot always be relied on to provide this.
- We work throughout the UK – Creative play has installed playground equipment throughout mainland UK and with more than 12,000 completed projects there’s probably a Creative Play playground just round the corner from you!
- Great advice – We can guide you throughout the process from choosing the most appropriate products to assistance with funding ideas and sources along with planning applications.
- Product Guarantees – Creative Play provides some of the longest and most comprehensive warranties in the industry, crucially we have the financial stability and experience to honour them.
- Made in the UK – All of our materials and manufacturing happens right here in the UK so that you can be sure of the highest quality materials and workmanship.
- Accreditations – we constantly strive to improve our business and we have accreditations from CHAS, RPII, Constructionline and Safe Contractor to show for this.
- Aftercare and Maintenance – Creative Play works with our customers to protect your investment by providing comprehensive aftersales and maintenance packages by Register of Playground Inspectors International (RPII) accredited engineers.